Since your smile means the world to you, a crooked smile is likely to bother you. While you may turn to traditional braces to straighten your smile, Invisalign aligners in Philadelphia can discreetly align your teeth.
How does Invisalign work?
When you visit Innovative Dental By Dr. A for Invisalign treatment, it starts with a consultation with Dr. A. After examining your teeth, our doctor explains everything about the procedure and allows you to ask as many questions as possible, including your expectations and how long it will take to see results.
After the initial consultation, you are now set to receive your aligners. And unlike traditional braces that have unsightly wires and brackets, Invisalign aligners use a set of clear, custom-made trays designed to comfortably fit over your teeth and gradually move them into the proper position.
Expect your trays to be switched every two weeks with a new series that gently shifts your teeth to a new position. You will need to seek an appointment with Dr. A every six weeks so that he can monitor progress.
Why invest in Invisalign aligners?
Invisalign treatment is apt for patients with crooked teeth and slight gaps in their teeth. Here are the benefits you enjoy when you consider clear aligners to straighten your teeth:
- They are discreet. You correct your teeth misalignment without announcing it to the world.
- Invisalign treatment boosts your confidence.
- Aligners are more comfortable compared to conventional braces.
- Aligners are removable, allowing you to eat your favorite delicacies. Besides, this flexibility enables you to brush and floss your teeth without brackets and wires getting in your way.
- Invisalign treatment corrects bite issues. Whether it’s underbite, overbite, or open bite, Invisalign aligners remedy these bite issues, restoring your bite function.
Contact Us Today: (215) 624-1935
For you to accrue the benefits, you have to remain committed to the treatment. Invisalign aligners require a series of appointments that need your commitment to getting the best out of the procedure.
Invisalign dentist in Philadelphia
Are you ready to show your new, straight smile to the world? Please contact (215) 624-1935 to book an appointment with the Innovative Dental By Dr. A team in Philadelphia.