Some people, due to anxiety, go years without a dental visit. This can lead to oral problems such as missing teeth. If this is you, Dr. A, of Innovative Dental By Dr. A, wants you to know that we focus on helping all patients feel comfortable and calm while visiting us. If you have been wondering “Where can I get dental implants?” and are in the Philadelphia area, we want to see you.
Dental implants are the preferred tooth replacement method. Instead of merely placing a fake tooth on top of your gums to slide around and possibly harm bone structure, an implant replaces the tooth root. Implants are titanium posts that are placed into the jawbone. The bone grows around the post, creating a secure anchorfor a false tooth.
Benefits of dental implants
- Appearance. Dental implants are designed to look like your natural teeth. Due to the fusion of the post with your jawbone they become permanent teeth.
- Comfort: Because the implant becomes part of your bone structure, the discomfort of dentures is eliminated.
- Great oral health: You can treat implants as your natural teeth. If you practice good oral hygiene, your oral health will be significantly better.
- Permanent: Most implants will last a lifetime with good care.
- Initial consultation: We are dedicated to patients’ comfort, so during the consultation we will discuss the procedure thoroughly and answer all questions. We will help you learn how to care for your teeth to maximize the benefits.
- Titanium post is placed. The healing for this can take a few weeks. During this time, we will order your replacement teeth.
- Replacement teeth are placed on the posts.
Don’t let fear keep you from the dentist. We will help you get the smile you deserve. Call us today at (215) 624-1935.