Who wouldn’t want a straight and beautiful smile? For most adults, however, the thought of wearing noticeable braces for an extended period often outweighs the potential cosmetic results. That’s why Six Month Smiles was developed and was recognized by Dentistry Today as one of the Top 100 products for 2013.
Taking the most effective technologies used in traditional braces, which produce predictable and consistent results, Six Month Smiles adapted the design for more convenient and comfortable treatment, including:
- Less time! Most treatments may be accomplished, as the name implies, in approximately six months
- Tooth-colored wires and clear brackets are discreet and barely discernable, reducing anxiety about appearance
- More comfortable
- Lighter force and less need for extraction
- Shorter treatment time reduces the risk of oral hygiene concerns
- More affordable option than traditional braces, veneers, or some aligners
At Innovative Dental By Dr. A, serving patients in Northeast Philadelphia and Philadelphia, Dr. A and our family-friendly team believe in providing state of the art technologies and the highest levels of pain-free, patient-centered care. Since 1983, Dr. A has been committed to helping patients achieve their healthiest and most appealing smiles.
We are pleased to offer Six Month Smiles as one of our options for orthodontic treatment. Patients who wish to enhance their smiles with straighter teeth for cosmetic reasons are ideal candidates for Six Month Smiles because the braces focus on proper alignment of just the teeth that show when smiling.
The first step to any treatment at our practice is a comprehensive consultation to determine each patient’s unique goals and desires. Following successful realignment with Six Month Smiles, a variety of retainers is available to choose from, including removable or bonded options to protect and maintain your new smile.
Recognized as a leading family and cosmetic dentist in the Philadelphia region, Dr. A and our dental professionals provide a complete range of care for the whole family, including:
- Prevention and treatment for gum disease
- Family and general dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry, such as:
- Dental implants
- Crowns and bridges
- Porcelain veneers
- Bonding and tooth-colored fillings
- KöR Whitening
- Braces and alignment
- Restorative dentistry
- Emergency dental care after hours and during regular practice hours
For all of your dental care needs, call us today at (215) 624-1935.