Do you hide your smile because of stained teeth or gaps? Porcelain veneers can help you have a smile you are proud of. Dr. A of Innovative Dental By Dr. A, serving the Philadelphia area, wants you to understand what veneers can do for you. We want you to feel comfortable coming to us with all your dental needs, including appearance of your teeth. We believe oral health isn’t just about fixing cavities or decayed teeth. We want you to feel great about your teeth.
Cosmetic issues veneers can help:
- Discolored teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Small gaps between teeth
- Slight alignment issues
- Uneven or irregularly shaped teeth
What veneers are:
Veneers are shells that are custom-made to cover the fronts of your teeth. We use porcelain as it is the closest material to dental enamel and will leave you with a natural looking smile!
- A small amount of enamel is removed from the surface. This makes room for the shell to fit over your tooth. We will use a local anesthetic for this step.
- Dental impressions are made. The impressions are sent to a dental laboratory so that the veneers can be created to match your teeth in both shape and shade.
- At your next appointment, the veneers will be compared to your teeth and fitted to ensure the best look possible.
- The teeth being treated are cleaned and polished. We will etch them to ensure a strong bond.
- The veneer is then cemented on and the final fit is evaluated.
- The dentist polishes the veneers.
Innovative Dental By Dr. A wants you to feel self-confident and secure about the appearance of your teeth. Give us a call at (215) 624-1935 today for a consultation, so we can get you started towards the best smile of your life!