At one time, a dentist was nothing more than a tooth repair-person. Over the years, the profession has evolved to incorporate a heavy focus on preventive care, as well as smile esthetics. No longer are we restricted to highly visible metal or plastic looking resin dental materials. Restorations and false teeth can be made to look natural and blend perfectly with your smile. Cosmetic flaws can be corrected, and your smile can be customized to your liking.
At Innovative Dental By Dr. A, we offer a full range of cosmetic dentistry procedures to keep Philadelphia smiles stunning.
- Teeth whitening – Teeth are like white linen; they stain and become dingy over time. With a specially formulated dental whitening gel, those stains can be bleached out, just like the ones on linen. We offer KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching, which is considered the most effective system available. It can lighten teeth as much as 16 shades, and it even works on tetracycline stains.
- Dental bonding and tooth colored fillings – Modern dental resin does not look like plastic. When properly applied, it looks just like tooth enamel, and it can be colored to match. We can repair cavities, chips, and minor esthetic flaws in a single visit, with a natural-looking result.
- Invisible orthodontics – Crooked teeth are unattractive and unhealthy. In the past, many people felt that the cure was worse than the problem because traditional metal braces are difficult to clean and impossible to disguise. We offer Invisalign clear, removable aligners for full orthodontic correction, and Six Month Smiles braces for accelerated cosmetic straightening using white or transparent components.
- Porcelain veneers – Perhaps the most versatile of all cosmetic procedures, porcelain veneers can alter the size, color, and shape of teeth as well as covering cosmetic blemishes with minimal tooth preparation. A smile makeover with veneers can be accomplished in as little as two or three weeks.
- Cosmetic implants, dentures, and bridges – Who says that false teeth have to look fake? Not us! We offer several options for making your smile whole, and no one would ever guess that you have anything but real, healthy, flawless teeth.
If you don’t love your smile, we can help. Call (215) 624-1935 and schedule a consultation to learn more about how the smile of your dreams can become a reality.